Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Have A Plan, Too

The Pond is swayed after listening to the debates. I must vote for John Kerry. I only wish he had Molly Ivins on the ticket rather than trial lawyer, John Edwards.

The Kerry Team has solutions for everything. Duly impressed, the Pond is moved. Health care for everyone equivalent to what senators receive. 10 million new jobs. Cutting the deficit in half. More troops to Iraq. Stem cell research! More surveillance at the borders. Minimum wage hike to $7.00. < are wait staff classified as making minimum wage? > Bi-partisan leadership. Less taxes for the middle class. A savior for Social Security.

All doubts have been erased concerning the man's leadership. He is the man. Kerry/Edwards 04.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. I am v.c. and I have approved this presidential foray.

P.S.S. It goes without saying, but we'll say it anyway. J.K. won the debate.

1 comment:

Snave said...

Were you an "undecided" voter prior to the debates? It's good to see you found a candidate to support in November. (You've been to my blog, so you know who I support...!)

I have to agree re. Molly Ivins. I even think she might make a good president! Even as far to the left as she is, I think she would try to bring about a return to bipartisan politics. After 3.75 years of Bush-Cheney (with Karl Rove orchestrating much of the division) our country is split apart worse than it has ever been.

As for Bush, I would say he's a divider, not a debater!