Saturday, October 30, 2004

Ponders the Pond

What a day! Tomorrow's Halloween but the kiddies are celebrating today. And they were celebrating yesterday. What lucky kids! And when it's time to tally the booty ( her big breasts were accentuated by the tight sweater given to her by vee-sorry, wrong post ) the rowdy youngsters take their treasures to an x-ray machine. Which filters out the razor blades and the like. Ah, 2004. They don't make 'em like they used to.

When we were kids I don't recall being terrorized by the outside world. Sure, there were old farts who wouldn't answer the door. And some would give you the cheapest of candies. But for the most part you could eat your treats in peace. Not any more, eh?

And today Osama bin Laden made his presence felt. Because the pondered pond spent his whole day at H.W. , ( Hell Whole-my employment venue and acronym) I wasn't privy to the spins which shirley followed.

I read Hoots impassioned soliloquy, which was impressive, and must agree with his final analysis-I'll be glad when this shit ( pardon my freedom fries ) is over.

And in San Fran, my sister, Ali, ( pronounced Alley ) is pounding the beat for potential voters.

On a somber note, I'm thinking of suing Tricor Industries or my local pharmacy. Thought old-timers disease was catching-up to me but seems my consumer advisory has been missing off the bottle. "May cause dizziness" is the warning. And all this time, while teetering on ladders and losing my balance sometimes, it was the freakin' medicine all along. Go figga, mon trigga.

And Rockhead, take a number. File a lawsuit, allah vee, if your son doesn't get to vote.

And the Pond will view tomorrow's game with the Redskins ( how insensitive? ) and Packers as must-vee-cee-viewing. ( tip provided by Mr. Anonymous )

Well, it's all hallows eve or something like that in the a.m. ( The all day sucker protruded from her lips, as vee fondled her bushy bushy blonde hairdo-sorry, wrong post again. ) And the spin masters will be out in force, as well.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. There will be no postscripts tonite due to the bewitching hour. ( apologies to Liz Montgomery ) On second thought, this will conclude Ponders the Pond Volume I.


No comments: