Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Stuck Inside These 4 Walls


Stuck inside these 4 walls. Stuck inside forever. Never seeing no one. Nice again. Like you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! From Rowdy High's Band on the Run. That's me 3rd from the left. Circa 1974. No longer do I have my shag hairdo. Even tho the chicks dug it. No stylish goatee. Gary, our slide trombonist ( a slippery gentleman was he ) is the tallest one in the pic ( in the middle of the frame ) with the stylish moustache. I'm afraid you can't see my cowbell. Probably in my pocket with the zucchini. Gimme shelter, v.c. P.S. If we ever get out of here.... Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stuck inside these 4 walls, like today! Yeah, that's me in the middle. I abandoned my shag hairdo for the stylish mustache.
And whatever became of James Coburn??
V.C., chicks dig cowbells, cymbals, as well as zucchini.

A "slippery gentleman", I am....
Gary from Rowdy High (across from the "Smith House Restaurant", as in,"meet me at the Smith House" after school. Talk about ROWDY!
Give me shelter! PEACE

vietnamcatfish said...

Mi amigo, You've got to get with the nomenclature. It's gimme shelter in Gimme Shelter, v.c.

vietnamcatfish said...

Let's try it again. It's gimme shelter AS in gimme shelter, v.c.

Anonymous said...

You're right V.C. My bad...
Gimme shelter (nomenclater?)
Where's that damn dictionary?

GN