Thursday, July 13, 2006

"So It's Been Seen/Viewed Before?" Or "Who Cares" and "Profile"

 

Hey, I love the cover. And my liberal sister gave it to me for Christmas circa 1967 back in the day. She was always giving me neat stuff. She even turned me on to Procol Harum [ "Shine On Brightly" ] And if anyone recalls, she also turned me on to pot. For which she has apologized to me through the years.

Today someone actually perused my profile. Noting I had placed a James Bond song on said profile, I immediately changed the clip to my all-time favorite song, which, of course, comes from the above l.p. [ long playing ] I would like the song to be played at my funeral. Won't that be a hoot when the music blares its way into the assembly.

Roll up for the magical mystery tour, v.c.

P.S. If the viewer doesn't want to make his/her way to my profile, yours truly will submit the tune here for your listening pleasure.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

myblackfriendsays said...

That looks like something you could sell for a lot of money on ebay