Sunday, July 02, 2006

"L Is For Loathed"

Before beginning I would like to thank my buddy, pictruandtru, for resurfacing from the abyss. Where the hell [ whole ] have you been? Even tho' I have no idea who you are I always enjoy the correspondence. [ and whatever happened to Slippery, who is Shirley enjoying a 'sex on the beach' in Panama City as this foray is being devised? ]

Me and Kitty love Panama City with its white sand beaches and clear waters even tho' there's a few too many jelly fishes floating around to our liking. But P.C. is a great place. And we always go to Angelo's and Captain Anderson's for dinner.

As we segue back to our tale, I loved the analogy
...the fast-track to endless days and nights and weekends of dealing with teens, coffee beans, schedules with holes as big as the ones in their jeans. When the denizens of this world go out to eat at their local emporiums, little do they know who is preparing their delicasies. And little do they know of the pests who lurk behind the scenes.

And what about the guy who subsisted on Mickey D's for two months and gained 500 pounds? What a world, eh? I love it!

Unfortunately, I have a date tomorrow with more passive-aggressive folks in the wonderful realm of the food biz. Otherwise, this foray would be a lot longer. And if yers truly had imbibed on a few Coronas replete with lime, Shirley, my tale would have run amok with ventings out the kazoo. But, alas, parting is such sweet sorrow. And this will have to suffice.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. Golden Spork-like that one, too, pictru.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat up? It's over... 29 and 1/2 years. Last Friday was my last day. Wat a relief!
Start to work with son-in-law Thursday, so Angelo's and Capt. Anderson's will have to wait for a coupla months. Hope I can hold out.
Won't tell you where we ate the other day, wasn't my idea though.
First time back there since you and I reconnected a 2-3 years ago.
Hint: I told them they could kiss your ass!

Slippery