Saturday, July 29, 2006

"I Was A Dickhead" Text by v.c. [ yers truly ]

 
 
 
 

A very long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I gave my mother's carrot souffle recipe to a bunch of scalawags, who in return gave me nada. Well, they did give me a hard time-musn't forget to give praise when it's justified.

And they did send my mother a nice thank you letter. Wasn't that special? Apologies to the "Church Woman."

Now every Tom, Dick, and Larry is selling it.

Do you think the dumb ass brass ever asked me if there was another recipe in my mother's arsenal? If you replied in the affirmative, then you're a bigger dickhead than me.

We sold the beejeezus out of carrot souffle at H.ell W.hole! Every day we sold beaucoup quarts of the stuff at $4.99 a pop; not to mention the beaucoups bowls we served. We made 3 triple recipes per day. That's 117 lbs. of carrots. Talk about stimulating the Mexican economy. [ the diced frozen 20 lb. box of carrots from whence it hailed ]

Did v.c. receive any remuneration for his contribution? If you answered in the affirmative, then once again you're a bigger dickhead than Al Gore, who also just happened to invent the internet.

It really peeves me [ pisses me off ] to recount this sad tale. Yes, I was a dickhead.

Here's hoping they rot in hades, v.c.

P.S. Click here for the carrot souffle recipe as espoused by the AJC.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: