Saturday, July 22, 2006

"Now Here's A Blogger I Can Relate To!" or "Most Blogs Suck, imho!"

 
 

We live in a society that, for lack of a better word, is fucked. We go to war for oil. We round up members of one crazy religious group as we elect members of another. We turn our heads as the person next to us, on the bus, slaps the living shit outta their toddler. For Christ's sake Carrot Top is starring in movies and I just can't fuckin' take it any more. I'm gonna fight back the only way I know how - the only way I can. You can join me, or you can watch me, but you can't fuckin' stop me (Well, not for less than $23.50 and free cable TV for life).

I know I tend to be a bit of a Freudian, but, frankly, these little stunts make a man feel like he's got a big dick. I have no idea what they do to women. So, ladies, if you attempt on of these pranks and spend the rest of the week feeling like Ron Jeremy, don't say you weren't warned.

Go forward into the night, my big dicked army. Let the computer and the printer be your weapons. Cause no harm, but take no shit. Will the cast of Dawson's Creek be dropping by your local Anarchist book store? Maybe there'll be a Maplethorpe exhibition at a Baptist church? The possibilities are endless.


The above foray is available from Rodney Anonymous. Perhaps he knows Thomas Anonymous, who failed to answer my query concerning Brylcreem?

P.S. Badfinger sang "Come and Get It" in the movie, "The Magic Christian." Circa 1969. Rowdy High's class of '69 Senior Class' [ of which yers truly was a charter member ] motto was:

Sex, sin, beer and wine!
We're the class of '69.

The writer digresses. Paul McCartney wrote the aforementioned song for Badfinger. And guess what? An exclusive on "Golden Pond." Here is my main man warbling the tune.
 Posted by Picasa
P.S. I chided my friend and blogger extraordinaire, hootsbuddy, last week when he erroneously reported that "M.C." starred Peter Sellers and John Lennon. Fire yer proofreader, hoots.

P.S.S. The link to Rodney didn't materialize so here it is: www.rodneyanonymous.com/read/magic/magic3.html

No comments: