Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Jeopardy On-Line test"

I took the test tonight, so I can become the next Ken Jennings. Who won a couple of million dollars and became somewhat of a household name.

There were 50 questions. And you had 15 seconds for each answer.

They were tough.


I did know some. Yes, I did.


I knew Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page were Led Zepplin, who reunited in 2007.

I knew Pearl Harbor Day is celebrated on December 7th.

I knew Jimmy Stewart played a wheelchair-bound photographer in Hitchcock's "Rear Window."


But my Shakespere is lousy. I don't even know how to spell his name. Shakespeare. There! Thank you spellcheck.


I didn't know the capital of Turkey. Gibletssansibar  is probably incorrect.


And my knowledge of current tv shows is null and void. Ask me about "Father Knows Best;" "Gilligan's Island;" or "Sky King," and I'd be good to go. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Or "Fury" with Bobby Diamond.

I just want to say it one time. "Let's make it a true daily double, Alex!"


























No comments: