Monday, November 28, 2005

"Let's Play The Glad Game"

 


I have chronicled once before my crush on Hayley Mills when we were both kids. Unfortunately, it was unrequited love, because #1, I was not involved in the Hollywood scene, and 2) she didn't know me from a man in the moon.

Tonite for me it was reflection time, and I thought about Pollyanna solving mankind's problems by playing "the glad game." It just popped in me head.

Although simplistic if we could get more people around the world to play the game, perhaps it would be a better place.

Saddam: My torture chambers will operate and my sons will continue raping, murdering and pillaging. If I have WMD's it's for me to know, and you to find out."

Pollyanna: Saddam, have you ever played "the glad game?"

"Huh?"

Kruschev: "We will bury you." [ takes off his shoe and pounds it against the table ]

Pollyanna: "Let's play 'the glad game,' Mr. Nikita."

"Huh?"
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: