Monday, November 07, 2005

"Collage This" [ Created by v.c., Your Irreverent Host" ]

 


Images such as these were common back in the day at Truck U., my alma mater. "Free" Woodward wanted to burn down the ROTC building, but relented when he found out the printing presses for the campus newspaper, "Truck U. Halls," was located there.

P.S. The collage features scenes from "I Was A Teenage Frankenstein." Apologies to Mary Shelley. Elton John and one of the Fab 4.

P.S.S. Methinks Timothy Leary or Andy Warhol has inspired me to greater heights. Apologies to Lakewood.

P.S.S.S. Haven't had a comment from "Slippery" lately. BBQ, here's my new character I've invented. He plays trombone in the band on the run and loves Ricky Martin music, especially "La Dilly Loca." A fiery post will Shirley ensue.

P.S. ad infinitum: "Free" Woodward is another new character as well. Eh?
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loves Ricky Martin music!? NOT...

Slippery

vietnamcatfish said...

Slippery, It's all poetic license, ya know. However, I must admit that I, v.c., liked "La Vida Loca." But then I've always been that way. Must have been from being in Rowdy High's Band on the Run.