Friday, November 04, 2005

"Flattering"

Thanks mi amigo for the kind words. I feel like Wayne and Garth, however: "I am not worthy."

For those in the dark, mi amigo, ibbq4you2, responded to my post "Hell Whole" by writing:


Now, I want to see more firey expose' and less of the pictures on G.P., I know you are capable. You are the dream weaver when it comes to story telling. What about a family Christmas post? Or, how about that first job at Mickey D's? Whip up a comepletely fictional character and expound. You have the talent, flaunt it!

It's not every day when someone gives you such flattering comments as these. Mi amigo has always been my biggest fan. Well, there's me mum and Kitty, but they don't count due to the inherent bias.

Thanks bbq, I will attempt to get back into the swing of things. And thanks again for the spirited reply.

Gimme shelter, v.c.

P.S. The bbq man lives in Florida and I live on the Pond, but we have met a coppola times in the flesh. Broke bread and drank a few brewskis. At least he did. I recall drinking half sweet, half unsweet tea.

No comments: