Sunday, November 04, 2007

"For Yasgur's Farm"

listening to this song again makes me want to climb up that mountain one more time and put the headphones on and turn it up to maximum volume. Not ONE bad song in the bunch. love seein' the lyrics.

I can recognize the legendary FELIX PAPPALARDI's vocals half asleep. And the guitar man is LESLIE WEST, who created the greatest tone and vibrato in rock history. And that includes Clapton and Hendrix. Jack Bruce called West the best vibrato man that ever lived...

remeber this time and music so very well. Even though I was only 9 years old at the time my mother was only 25 years old and she played the woodstack soundtrack album a lot back then. I also went to see the movie when it came out!


What song are they writing about? This one....

No comments: