Monday, July 02, 2007

"It Wasn't Jack the Ripper"

It's almost the 4th of July. My compadre over at Hootsbuddy's Place is having a hard time writing his column. I'm struggling somewhat as well, so a tip of the cap to TCM Monthly Newsletter for saving the day.

I just saw the trailer for "Sicko" from Michael Moore. I might have to see this one.

I just turned off "Air America." 8 minutes of "let's blame whomever we can for all of our problems." It couldn't be that the shows are not entertaining. Nah!

"What you got there, Hooper?"

"Anti-shark cage!"

"Anti-shark cage? Cage goes in the water....you go in the water....shark's in the water....our shark? Farewell and adieu to you fair spanish maidens....


And it wasn't a boat accident, v.c.

P.S. Here's hoping we get another alum from Rowdy High. And whatever happened to Slippery? Eh?

No comments: