Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Fate Has Dealt Me Another Blow"

Saturday afternoon in the sleepy hamlet known as Golden Pond, a violent thunderstorm wiped out my computer. Well, I can still use the computer except for one important point: I can't connect to the Internet.

Poor Hootster! I sent him a most distressing correspondence prior to my involuntary disconnect, and the poor boy thought I had gone into a major funk.

So to the readers of G.P., I am still around but am using the G.P. library to write tonite's foray. I am also filling out job applications, too.

I am reminded of Job in the old testament asking God:

"How much more shit are ya gonna throw my way, Lord?"

To which I would reply: "God, I've had enough. Please, can we kaput, fini' the shit? I surrender!"

It's always darkest before the dawn? v.c.

P.S. Those fuckers at C.B. lied today during my unemployment hearing. But what did I really expect from those slimey fuckers? The truth?????

No comments: