Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Rhapsody.com"

This is a great site. They give you 25 free songs to listen to; then you gotta upgrade. Always a catch, eh? ( pun )

I've pulled up songs from yesteryear that I thought these ears would never hear again. From Paul Mac to Neil Young to Spooky Tooth.

Here's doubting anyone that views the Pond would have any interest in the song that I'm giving you privy to, but it gets you to the site.

In an earlier foray, I mentioned how Mitch turned me on to this song back in the daze at "Truck U." me olde alma mater. And he also turned me onto something else before we previewed the song.

Drugs are definitely bad, and I am no proponent. The liberal side of me thinks it would be a good idea to make all drugs legal. Get rid of the underground and dangers inherent. Doubt it will happen any time soon. Makes too much sense.

It's no epiphany that we as a country are hopped-up on drugs. Talking about the legal ones here. Someone just told me recently that 50% of Americans are on anti-depressants. It's a tough world, eh?

Anyway, here's the link. I've listened to "Lil Lamb Dragonfly"; "Stupid Girl"; "Don't Cry No Tears"; and, of course, tonite's featured song: "I Am The Walrus" by Spooky Tooth.



Gone fishin', v.c.

No comments: