Friday, June 01, 2007

"I've Got Nothing To Say But It's Okay, er, Good Morning"

Well, Lebron James put on quite a show tonite. I have never seen a performance that rivals it. He scored all of Cleveland's points in their win over Detroit. [ in the south some of us say De-Troit ] Not exactly all of the points. But with 8 minutes left to go in the game and in two overtimes, no other Cleveland player scored.

Unprecedented to say the least. Take that M.J.

Last nite-as we change the subject-I was pissed, because they want me to stay here another week. I am tired of living out of a suitcase. Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh.

And I'm tired of how everything is so regimented. Their plan works, however. Haven't checked the stock price lately but it was teetering at $50 bucks last time I looked.
My old company met its demise when its price went under a dollar.

Changing the subject again. It's late and I'm tired. Good nite and sleep tite, er, tight.

From the land beyond beyond, v.c.


P.S.

No comments: