Monday, June 04, 2007

"Another Sunday in the Food Biz"

Another Sunday has come and gone. Our sales were good today-$13,000. And we up about $2,000 from last year. Some of the comments I've heard through the weeks:

1) Maurice was so kind. He said please and thank you to all my requests. We will pray for him to-nite. And you, too. [ yers truly ]

2) We eat at a lot of your restaurants all over the country.

3) Your bathrooms are deplorable.

4) I just wanted some HOT soup.

5) You and Tom have a great place here. Not like the one in Montgomery.

6) I said where y'awl wanna eat. Piccadilly, Red Lobster, or at yers truly's place? They picked my place.

7) You should be ashamed of yerself for taking those little chickens away from its momma so soon. Oops. That was at Piccadilly.

8) You have no sense of urgency. [ from my mgmt. cohorts ]

9) The hills are alive with the sound of music. Maybe that was a movie. Perhaps I didn't hear this.

I'm sure there are more but right now I can't remember any.

Have a good nite, v.c.


No comments: