Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Imbibing"

Yes, I have imbibed a few beers tonite. Killians Red. I was turned on to them by one of the associate managers at my training store.

Jim's a nice guy with 3 young boys. Jaime, 5, Wesley, 4, and Catcher who is 14 months. Jim didn't get married until he was 34; he's now 42. So when Catcher is 20, poor old Jim will be 63. Sorta like yers truly, who, with Kitty's help of course, had kids in his thirties.

People would always say "they grow up fast." Charlie Jr. is now 21 and Catlain is 19 going on 20 in a few months. It seems like an eternity since they were toddlers. Goo goo and da da just doesn't compute with yers truly in this year known as 2007.

Where does the time go, eh?

Gimme shelter, v.c.

P.S. Tomorrow my destiny will be determined. The powers-that-be decide if yers truly has the gonads to do the job. If they can me, I'm thinking a mistake of epic proportions.

P.S.S.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you pass muster or did they can you? Waiting with baited breath..............