Monday, June 25, 2007

"I Love Mozilla Firefox"

Man, I love Mozilla Firefox. Keeps up with your freaking passwords and even allows me to bypass all that bullshit to get to Golden Pond. Sometimes, you got to love modern technology. Even tho' it's a freakin' nitemare trying to call a business and getting a live person on the phone. That part of modern technology can be shoved up whoever's ass invented this frustrating means of doing business.

A correction is due per my proof reader, who has ventured forth and challenged my grammar in the last sentence. He claims the sentence should read: "That part of modern technology can be shoved up whomever's ass invented this frustrating means of doing business.

I thanked him for his input. What the hell am I paying him for if I don't listen to his expertise? And I also told him to shove my computer up his ass. As well.

I just fired him, too. It feels good to be on the other end.

"Mr. Proofreader. I would like a word with you."

"Yes, v.c. I'm at your disposal."

"Interesting choice of words, Mr. P. Because I'm afraid I'll have to dispose of your ass."

"You mean I'm fired."

"Mr. P. as we now say in the business world, 'it is what it is.'"

Back to our scintillating story:

I hate those phone calls where you have to push the buttons to get someone, or you have to listen intently to snare the right extension. And if you push the wrong button or don't have the right info, they or it automatically terminates the call.

There's that word again. "Terminates." Follows me around like an albatross around me neck. Must be karma. I fired a lot of people in my day. So it must have finally caught up to my ass. Perhaps I can cram my karma up who(m)ever's ass I can find. With or without k.y. jelly.

My ass is getting tired from talking about my ass. And because it's late, my ass is going to bed. Hopefully, my ass will fall asleep with a quickness.

In summary. ( learned how to close a foray properly in English class ) if you don't have Mozilla try it, you'll like it. Bypasses so much of the bullshit.

Life is a cabaret, ol' chum, v.c.

P.S. Welcome back to the fray, pictruandtru. We missed you, son. And yours truly is awaiting on yer call.


P.S.S. Tonite's scintillating song was playing on the jukebox during my years of service at Truck U. Circa 1970. Ah, memories. Shove 'em up your ass!

No comments: