Popular Posts

Monday, September 18, 2006

"Manager of the Damned"

 
 
 
 

I've got the premise down for my new situation comedy circa 2006. Zany madcap antics abound at the workplace of our anti-hero. His name is v.c. He has the obligation and responsibility of managing 40 or so passive-aggressive team members. v.c.'s boss gives him grief. As well as Human Resources; the landlords; the government beauracracy; the guests/customers; etc. The situations are limitless. But I need a title. Here are some of the proposed ones for my new comedy:

1) Leave It To Micro Manager

2) Bewitched Lard Ass

3) Twilight Moan

4) Saturday Night Five ( Plus Two )

5) I Was A Teenage Lard Ass Micro Manager

6) No One In The Room Makes Minimum Wage

7) Sound of Muzac

8) 900 Minutes [ apologies to 60 Minutes ]

9) Handwriting/Headwringing on the Wall

10) Manager of the Damned


There you have it, v.c. Click here

P.S. Please vote for only one!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: