Monday, September 18, 2006

"Manager of the Damned"

 
 
 
 

I've got the premise down for my new situation comedy circa 2006. Zany madcap antics abound at the workplace of our anti-hero. His name is v.c. He has the obligation and responsibility of managing 40 or so passive-aggressive team members. v.c.'s boss gives him grief. As well as Human Resources; the landlords; the government beauracracy; the guests/customers; etc. The situations are limitless. But I need a title. Here are some of the proposed ones for my new comedy:

1) Leave It To Micro Manager

2) Bewitched Lard Ass

3) Twilight Moan

4) Saturday Night Five ( Plus Two )

5) I Was A Teenage Lard Ass Micro Manager

6) No One In The Room Makes Minimum Wage

7) Sound of Muzac

8) 900 Minutes [ apologies to 60 Minutes ]

9) Handwriting/Headwringing on the Wall

10) Manager of the Damned


There you have it, v.c. Click here

P.S. Please vote for only one!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: