Friday, September 08, 2006

"Wherefore Art Thou?" Or "Apologies to the Bard"

 
 
 
 

Tonite's foray will be a quick snippet [ ouch ] as it's 12:50 in the morning, and the cock crows in a few hours from now.

First of all, a query will be posed to the reader. A savvy one will immediately determine-through deductive reasoning-which photos belong in the above montage and which ones do not. Because there are only 4 pix, a guess is considered prudent. Cos you can't win if you don't play the game.

Secondly, none of my [ few ] loyal readers ventured towards The Pond today. Ergo, wherefore art thou, Slippery? See tonite's title for the connection.

Thirdly, I am disgusted tonite with the human race. Especially those who work in the food biz. From the brass to the labor force. With the middle management always stuck in the middle. A rather thankless job, mind you. And the ones that are the most expendable during budget crisis.' What a good word, eh? "Chrise-a-sees"!*

Fourthly, as Leon Russell once sang:

I've been so many places in my life and time
I've sung a lot of songs I've made some bad rhyme
I've acted out my love in stages
With ten thousand people watching....

Fifthly, if one continues the mantra, is one-hundredthly the proper terminology?

Sixthly, v.c.

P.S. *Enunciate this!


P.S.S. Those with broadband may want to peruse the following link. Apologies to Chevy Chase! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XidomLa3DZk ;Posted by Picasa

No comments: