Monday, September 19, 2005

I Barbecue For You, Too" or "Recipe For Stuffed Chicken"


Because my buddy was the only one who perused the Pond today, I give you I barbecue for you too. And here comes his joke sent Saturday, a day before Sunday, when he, and only he, viewed my web sight. And shame on the rest of youse! Gimme shelter, v.c. Btw: BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me,
who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but
not dried out. Give this a try.


>> >BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
>> >6-7 lb. chicken
>> >1 cup melted butter
>> >1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
>> >1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT)
>> >Salt/pepper to taste
>> >____________
>> >Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
>> >Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper.
>> >Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the
>> >neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for the popping sounds.
>> >When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open and the chicken flies
>> > across the room, it is done.
>> >--
>> >Happiness is contagious. Be a carrier.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: