Saturday, January 15, 2005

Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears

I recently wrote a disparaging foray concerning my fellow bloggers and "Blonde Sagacity." Who has an interesting column but uses the word "I" too much when she writes. Just a helpful hint, but, Shirley, she could give a rat's ass concerning my opinion. She did email me back once when the Pond engaged her server. But since then, nada. Oh, well.

I had a few hits tonite from people who were searching for blonde sagacity. And have had hits in the past from folks who were looking for Gretchen Wilson. Gimme a hell yeah!

So why not go with the flow and add Paris and Brittany to the fray.

Plus, I have to get back to the new conspiracy theory which is rearing its ugly head.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. Kenny Chesney, Abu Ghraib, Elektra, Meet The Fockers, et al.

No comments: