Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Thanks To All My Loyal Readership"

Thanks to everyone who has made "Golden Pond" a huge suckcess in bloggerdom. I'm sorry; it should read as success. Each and every day my loyal readership wakes in the morning, struggles out of bed, pours theirselves, er, themselves a steaming cup of hot java-heavy on the caffeine-and turns on his/her computer in anticipation of reading their favorite column. No, it's not "Hootsbuddy's Place" you tune into every day, but, yours truly's blog: the ubiquitous "Golden Pond, penned by one vietnamcatfish.

Let me reiterate my feelings. Thank you for making G.P. number one. Extended middle fingers is not the jist here, but your sincere love of my somewhat daily excursions into the infantile.

Yes, one day I dream of selling G.P. to Google, allah youtube.com. I will not sell for less than youtube banked, but I will sell for one dollar more. So we're awaiting a bid for G.P. for the princely sum of 1.5 billion plus one George Washington.

Will it change my lifestyle? Will I remain humble as always? Damn tootin' on the former. Hell no on the latter.

In summary, thanks again for your loyal support. May all of you one day have a blog as golden as, one, "Golden Pond." v.c., your irreverent host.

P.S. I am enclosing for your perusal my daily hit counter. For a two week period. Impressive!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 comments:

Hoots said...

I can only speak for myself, but I read your posts in the frame of my Bloglines aggregator. If I need to link to a video or leave a comment, then I can do so directly from the screen. I don't think your hit-counter will pick up any of that because the page is never opened.

So don't believe your visits are zip. I read them all.
(I understand if you don't read all the stuff I put out because there's so much I sometimes lose track myself. But Ihope you caught the two High Life Beer commercials this morning.)

Stay well and keep truckin'

Hoots

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cat, keep them Basa fins pumpin. Rock on Luby's

Rockhead

vietnamcatfish said...

Thanks, Hoots and Rockhead! I will alter the count.

January 23 2

January 22 0

January 21 0

And so on and so forth

Anonymous said...

I know I don't leave many comments, but I read daily.

Slippery