Friday, February 09, 2007

"I Forgot the Link"`

Last night the story was about hoots and a few of his misadventures in the food biz. You remember: He wiped the fallen knife; and broke away from the serving line at the exact second a black couple was next in line. Wonder if they thought hoots had an ax handle tucked away in his office allah Lester Maddox cos they certainly thought he was a redneck racist, via St. Looie.

Well, I linked you to hootsbuddy's place but didn't link you to the aforementioned article. So here it is. Gimme shelter, v.c.

P.S. I inadvertently overlooked your e mail hoots, the one about the all star band, until tonight. And there's some mail from Steverino, Shirley from Hawaii, not sure about Slippery that have been vegetating in my mailbox for a while now.



P.S.S. Tonite I'm enclosing Frank Zappa doing "I Am The Walrus." My all time Fab 4 tune with apologies to "Hey Jude."
">

No comments: