Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" or "Yer Blues" or "I Want To Hold Your Man"

I was watching a repeat of the old game show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and the question was: "what is the pseudonym a director uses when he wants to disassociate himself from an awful movie?"

Well, the matronly grandma chose b) "Paul McGuffin." I'm yelling through the t.v., "granny, choose a) Alan Smithee. Seeings how it was a repeat, my blatherings were useless anyway. She lost, of course, and lost the $128,000 question and went back to $32,000. Not bad but....

I knew Alan Smithee, because I know a lot of useless information. Plus I used it as a Yahoo profile, when I was writing on the old PIC message board.

I really liked this old show and Regis Philbun was great as the host.

Tonite's song features a tune from "The White Album." But instead of the Fab 4 doing the rendition, the musicians include John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, and the drummer from the "Jimi Hendrix Experience." Are you experienced, eh? Not necessarily stoned but beautiful.

Gimme experience, v.c.


No comments: