Monday, October 03, 2005

"Circa "68"


Q: I've listed a group of songs that I associate with you "You've Got To Hide your Love Away," "Strawberry Fields," "It's Only Love," "She Said She Said," "Lucy in the Sky," "I'm Only Sleeping," "Run for Your Life," "I Am the Walrus," [ My personal favourite: v.c. ] "All You Need Is Love," "Rain," "Girl."

A: The ones that really meant something to me - look, I don't know about "Hide Your Love Away," that's so long ago - probably "Strawberry Fields," "She Said," Wlrus," "Rain," "Girl," there are just one or two others, "Day Tripper," "Paperback Writer," even. "Ticket to Ride" was one more, I remember that. It was a definite sort of change. "Norwegian Wood"- that was the sitar bit. Definitely, I consider them moods or moments.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: