Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Only The Shadow Knows"

Me and Kitty had a blast in Vegas and want to go back soon. In fact Kitty wants to live there permanently. I'm game. Maybe we'll have to wait until Catlain graduates from college.

My new company is sending me and my peers to Tampa tomorrow. Just for the day. We're going to Busch Gardens. Should be fun.

I have tried to respond to pictru's post on the Yahoo, but the Gawds won't allow it. Been trying for two days. Here it is in case it never sees the light of day on the PIC message board:

"You know you live on the Gulf Coast" is an entertaining foray. And very engaging.
I tried to write a response last nite but it wasn't meant to be. Saved it but it disappeared faster than Harry Houdini.

Anyway, last night on the news all the major networks carried this story revolving around a survivor of Hurricane Katrina. If any of you missed it here it is in its entirety. Poor guy.

Submitted for your approval and perusal, v.c.

P,S, The link must be pasted into your browser.
http://turnerclassicmovies.com/Multimedia/Popup/0,,87210|87213,00.html

No comments: