Friday, November 19, 2004

May the Force Be With You!

An open letter to the hootster:

Thanks, hoots, for replying to my last foray entitled "Sloganless Revisited." A response to a post is always a good thing. Somewhere a nerve is struck in the replyee.

In your case, the old synchronicity vibe reared its head. It is well-chronicled how yours truly is loaded with more than his fair share of said subject. May the force be with you.

My sister, Ali, claims she is full of it, too. So it must be hereditary and runs in the family. On my father's side cos my mother claims she is unaffected.

In an old PIC post, I mentioned that "one is the loneliest number" to "Ibbq4u2." [ no relation to Bono ]
The next day he told me that "one...." was his new password for a atm card that he began the same day of the post. Uncanny. Unbelievable? May the force be with you!

Last nite I mentioned an old acquaintance to Kitty that we both knew back in the day. Hadn't mentioned his name in years. She said she had been perusing the obits a week or so ago and noticed our friend's mother-in-law had passed away. And he was listed as a survivor. May the force be with you.

Anyway, we shared a synchronistic vibe, hoots, concerning "Sloganless." No more, no less. Your friend, v.c.

Farewell and adieu. May the force be with you!

P.S. And thanks to pictruandtru for his response to "Welcome to the Jungle." May the force be with you, thru, er, too.

P.S.S. I'm worried about Kitty. Perusing obits? She must be getting "old-timers" disease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I an old @#$%^& or what? All I meant to do was shower you with praise. Keep writing and good luck!

The Card