Saturday, November 20, 2004

Edit Post

I was all set to write tonight's foray about Naturally Nasty Nanerb, Katlin's new beau, but couldn't find a spark. When that happens-when it doesn't flow-it's time to move on or revisit the subject at a later date.

Moving forward, it is always good to hear from my main man, the enigmatic demosthenescard, aka, simply, the Card. Who once scooped [ pun unintended ] the world by announcing the demise of our former leader. Post 5000- or was it 6000-if memory serves. I always tried to post on the advent of a new millineum, but you beat me to it. Damn the ceo's hide.

I did manage to nail 3000, a forgettable saga that mentioned Sam Peckinpah, who gave the world a dose of reality film-making. One of his more memorable flicks was "Straw Dogs," with the delightful and sultry Susan George, who got my hormones adrenalizing back in the day. With her crooked front teeth and those pouty, protruding lips. And that bod! A sex kitten. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Can't recall 4000 unless it was entitled "Truck U.", my old alma mater. Where I graduated magna cum rowdy.

I missed 7000 as well. Can't remember. Old timers is rearing its ugly head. The way things are going, 8000 may not be reached until Hillary or Ms. Rice is elected. Ain't no way I'm gonna attempt to spell Condeleeza.

Well, card. Come see me on the pond. And thanks for the kind words. Charlie Jr.'s abode is still Pond Jovi and Katlin appears to be serious about Naturally Nasty Nanerb. And have you heard from Ngudu? Our foster son.

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. Hoots, I miss your column on the Yahoo, but you are going strong with the Kurds and Ways of the World. [ pun intention left to the reader ]

No comments: