Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Claim to Fame"

Read the comments for "Oops. A zombie ate this page."

The short story: Rock, my longtime compatriot, wondered what happened to Ronnie and Azam Exec's and ex's of Piccadilly Cafeteria.

I googled Azam Malik Piccadilly Cafeteria and the first entry was from Golden Pond.
I didn't know whether to feel elated or depressed. The result:

GOLDEN POND
vietnamcatfish.blogspot.com/Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sep 14, 2011 – Have you ever spent time in a cafeteria, son? ... If Malik told his men that BBQ wasn't to be ... Azam ordered the code red, didn't he? ..... I wrote a foray into the infantile a few years ago when I worked for Piccadilly Cafeteria. ...
You've visited this page 12 times. Last visit: 9/27/11

Number 1 on Google. A star is born. Yeah right! Wonder if Azam ever googled the same? He would be shocked, eh?

P.S. In the comments I mentioned tryna get my mojo back. If I never hear "Blinded by the Light" by Manfred Mann on the radio, I will be happy. "Wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night." Ditto for "Sister Goldenhair" by America. While we're at it, "Sweet Home Alabama" too!




No comments: