Friday, August 17, 2007

"Hard To Hire"

Well, I feel a lot better now. Seems I'm not the only one who can't seem to find any work these days. Action hero, Steven Seagal, is in the same boat. He blames the FBI; I'm not sure who I'm blaming other than myself.

You'd probably be pretty upset too if you'd gone from Hard to Kill to hard to hire.

Steven Seagal, the ponytail-sporting, martial arts-practicing, early '90s-era action hero, thinks that there's a simple explanation as to why the phone hasn't been ringing as much over the past five years, and, just like one of his big-screen characters, he wants someone to pay.

Or say sorry, at least.


Too bad I don't know how to break arms, v.c.

P.S. I may never be able to change Ann Margaret and Elvis' picture from G.P. Seems the computer is on the fritz....again.

No comments: