Monday, February 06, 2006

"I Missed This One"

 


When I was a young whiskersnapper in grade school, I loved reading Franklin W. Dixon's "Hardy Boys" books. I never read this one-and I read a many of them-but if you'll notice a bit closer, the author of this H.B. story is none other than Ted Kennedy, hisself, er, himself. I have looked for it on Amazon.com but have yet to locate it. Shirley, interesting reading. Can anyone help?

P.S. I can't get no satisfaction as the refs blew it for the Seahawks tonite in da Super Bowl. Which reminds me, I've been on a Seefood diet all my life.

P.S.S. I went to grade school and high school. In the Pleistocene Age which coincided with my schooling, there was no middle school.


P.S.S. The link to the above foray is still available at Fark.com. Posted by Picasa

No comments: