Sunday, February 19, 2006

Golden Slumbers

Mick and the boys just got through with "Honkey Tonk Women" and are now playing "Sympathy for the 'you know who'" live in Rio. Seems they're expecting 1 million people to this FREE concert, allah Altamont back inna day. If you don't recall, the Stones gave a free concert at Altamont Racetrack and had "Hell's Angels" for security.
Hard to believe, I know, but in hindsight it wasn't a good idea. A man died when the Stones were playing "Sympathy For the Devil." Who who!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm digging the free concert tonite, so I will sign off. Plus, me sis sent me an e mail regarding Chappaquiddick-seems she's been reading "The Pond."-and I can't wait to read her liberal spin on this subject.

Farewell and adieu, vee

P.S. Have a good sleep, er, golden slumbers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson Browne did a pretty good rendition of that song to. Rock on Luby's

Rockhead