Thursday, February 02, 2006

"Feelin' Groovy" or "Shampoo" Disclaimer-The "F" Word Is Used A Few Times In This Foray! Not For The Weak of Heart!

 


A great movie from the 70's. "Heaven Can Wait" is another. Tag team of Warren beatty and Julie Christie.

"Shampoo" has an all star cast with a young Carrie Fisher asking Beatty if he wants to fuk? I'm sorry-that's what she said!

And Jack Warden saying "that's some good fuking" as he notices Beatty and his wife making whoopie in the bushes at a party. He's not aware it's his wife, btw.

Because I grew up in the 50's and 60's, movies like "Shampoo" still gave me a bit of a culture shock when hearing the "f" word. I'm sorry-it is what it is.

So I'm including a great flick from the 50's as a contrast. Directed by Billy Wilder and starring Bogie, Audrey Hepburn, and William Holden.

No comments: