Friday, August 05, 2005

"Ooh That Smell" Apologies to Lynard


I saw this movie with Olga and one of her friends at the Bijou. She and her buddy both had a strong sense of smell and deduced an odor emanating from someone's armpits. Who do you think they deduced as being the guilty party. None other than yours truly. After Marion had taken her shower, Olga leaned over in my direction and whispered "keep your arms folded" during the rest of the movie. Dutifully informed, and because I was seven years her junior, I complied. A few minutes later the smell wafted our way again. It wasn't me with my arms folded snugly, so it had to be someone else. The perpetrator was singled out amongst the crowd, and I was allowed to unfold my armpits and watch the movie in peace. The young whiskersnapper had been vindicated. Posted by Picasa

No comments: