Friday, August 19, 2005

I'd Even Go North For Southern Bread


I'm Colonel Angus and we in the deep south believe in freedom of speech.So I gotta go with v.c. having his say. Btw, my name is a double entendre, yawl. My real name-Angus is a spoof-is Christopher Walken, and I'm running for President of the U.S.A. in 2008. Known for my off-beat roles: I play the strange and suicidally fixated brother of Annie Hall ; a disturbed Vietnam Vet who becomes enchanted with russian roulette in "The Deer Hunter;" and I play an ex Vietnamese prisinor-of-war who smuggles a gold watch for his buddy, which has been passed down from father to son, keeping it secure from the enemy by hiding it where the sun don't shine in "Pulp Fiction." My buddy doesn't make it in the prison camp, so I'm determined to get the heirloom to his son by hook or crack, er, crook.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: