Monday, June 20, 2005

"The Dark Side of the Force"


Lord Darth Vader.

The exit hatch of the shuttle opens with a WHOOSH, revealing only
darkness. Then, heavy FOOTSTEPS AND MECHANICAL BREATHING. From
this black void appears DARTH VADER, LORD OF THE SITH. Vader
looks over the assemblage as he walks down the ramp.

JERJERROD
Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure.
We're honored by your presence.

VADER
You may dispense with the pleasantries,
Commander. I'm here to put you back on
schedule.

The commander turns ashen and begins to shake.

JERJERROD
I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working
as fast as they can.

VADER
Perhaps I can find new ways to
motivate them.

JERJERROD
I tell you, this station will be operational
as planned.

VADER
The Emperor does not share your
optimistic appraisal of the situation.

JERJERROD
But he asks the impossible. I need more men.

VADER
Then perhaps you can tell him when he
arrives.

JERJERROD (aghast)
The Emperor's coming here?

VADER
That is correct, Commander. And he is most
displeased with your apparent lack of
progress.

JERJERROD
We shall double our efforts.

VADER
I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The
Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: