Sunday, May 01, 2005

More Vintage Movies


Here are some more movies that yours truly can watch again and again. Any Sean Connery Bond will do for me. Goldfinger was probably the most popular. I remember seeing it when I was in the 8th grade. And went with my childhood flame, Debbie Edwards. Her mom and dad tagged along cos I was 12 and couldn't drive. Didn't even have a learners permit. And the Bijou was too far for my 3 speed bike-see Lance Armstrong for more details. v.c. P.S. Love the theme song. Loved the movie. And I remember seeing "Dr. No" and "From Russia With Love" on a double bill a few months later, because Goldfinger was a smash. "Do you want me to talk, Goldfinger?" "No, I want you to die, Mr. Bond." Selah, v.c. P.S. Debbie, if you are reading, call me at 867-5309.  Posted by Hello

No comments: