Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm So Tired

Don't you hate it when you ask somebody "how you doin?" And they say, "I'm tired."

When I receive this response-and it increases every day-I normally use one of the following for a comeback:

1) I'm sorry to hear that.

2) Thanks for sharing that with me!

3) Why don't you go home and get some rest?

4) 8 hour shifts are murder.

5) I wish you had bankers hours, too.

6) Maybe you'll win the lotto so you can tell that cantankerous sob of a boss of yours to take his job and shove it.

7) Wouldn't it be nice if we could stop the world and get off?

8) I can't complain. I tried once and it didn't do any good.

9) Some people have it made. Unfortunately you don't.

10) Shut the f*** up, will you? I'm tired, too, and your whining is getting on my freaking nerves. I've been working hard all day; my feet hurt; and most of the people I dealt with were passive-aggressive. Just say I'm fine like the rest of us. And shut the f*** up. Have a nice day!

Farewell and adieu, v.c.

P.S. I really am tired tonite. I know-shut the f*** up!

No comments: