Friday, November 18, 2011

"Tebow lifts Broncos to win vs. Jets"

I never cared for Tim Tebow. Perhaps because he always throttled the Dawgs in Jacksonville.

I like him now though, because the naysayers said he couldn't make it in the NFL.

His team, the Broncos, are now 4-1 with Tebow as the quarterback. And he's winning without throwing the ball much. Kinda unheard of in the NFL.


Pete Prisco for CBS Sports had this prediction prior to the game:

This is Tim Tebow against Rex Ryan, the spread option against a supposedly good defense. The Jets are coming off a blowout loss to the Patriots at home that saw their defense pushed around. The Broncos have won two consecutive games without throwing the ball. They can't do that against the Jets. Ryan gets his team to bounce back against an offensive-limited team.

And Mike Freeman of CBS ( after the game ):

Now, I'm not saying what Tebow is doing will last. I doubt it will. Eventually the NFL will catch up to this madness of an offense. But it is impossible not to appreciate, enjoy, be stunned, be amazed, at what he is doing....

I'm in shock. The entire league is in shock right now.

And as for me. I'm loving it. At least he's not throttling the Dawgs anymore. I'm on the Tebow bandwagon!

No comments: