Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Seafood Diet"

I have always been on a seafood diet. Love me some seafood. My body is a testament of my loving seafood.

When I quit smoking in 1981-yes, the dark ages-my body was so enamored of seafood that it ballooned to 50 more lbs. in a matter of months. Ever since, I have experienced the yo-yo syndrome. Lose, gain, lose, gain, lose, gain but mainly gain. All due to seafood.

When I resumed smoking-cough, cough-in 1990-I had lost the 50 lbs. What a 360, eh? And it was back to smoking and seafood.

Love me some seafood. Hamburgers; pizza; chips and dip; barbecue; french fries; chicken fingers, toes, breasts, and wings; guacamole; fried pickles ( thanks to any restaurants serving this new fare ); ham; meatballs and spaghetti; fried fish with gobs of tartar sauce; and various pies and cakes.

I should write a book and name it "V.C.'s Seafood Diet." or "How I've Gained and Lost More Weight than Haystacks Calhoun."

Yep. Love me some seafood.


No comments: