Friday, July 22, 2011

"Angst Less" or "Another Post From Yesteryear"

I'm sorry if my brief absence caused any angst, but kudos to Smitty for attempting to engage the bored, altho he failed miserably.

Just got through downloading that immortal classic from back in the day, "journey to the center of the mind, the mind, the mind" by the amboy dukes via Ted Nugent. Ah, they don't make 'em....

There are a lot of important things happening out there in the cosmos that have engaged my attention. < and the reason for your angst in my absence >

1) John Scary, er, Kerry might not win the democratic nomination after all.

2) Elton John claims there is racism afoot in the american idol debacle.

3) Parris Hilton just came out with her new rap record and video.

4) Bronco Billy is engaging my services for the recipe: fish dust casserole. Thought he had it in the dark recesses of his mind, his mind, his mind, but he can't remember if it calls for one or two cans of salmon.

5) Which brings up the debate. Is salmon pronounced sal-mon or sa-mon. < see the southern history test >

6) Briggs is becoming a more kinder/gentler regional manager. Apollo g's to George Bush Sr.

7) Heather Locklear is on the west wing, a rerun, of course, and is looking good with her hot legs. Da ya think she's sexy?

8) The steroids issue is heating up in baseball. They want to pump you up! Apollo g's to Hans and Franz and Heather Heliyum.

9) Hoots returned leaving me angstless and giving me closure, which was engaging.

10) And since I can't think of any more and it's past my bedtime, you may now disembark the nite train. All laborde!

farewell and adieu, v.c.


No comments: