Monday, March 07, 2011

"If 6 Were 9" and "Hypnotherapy" and "The Hypnotic Eye!"

I have been engaged here lately. On Golden Pond, that is. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm 59 and doing a lot of reflecting. What's it all about, Alfie, and all that?

I remember when 69 was my favorite number, but as I get closer, I'm not so sure anymore.

My sis, Raven Shams, ( not made up ) completed her hypnotherapy class, 101, last night. 200 hours worth. And she looks forward to pursuing it further. Good for you, sis.

My high school, Rowdy High, is having its annual reunion this Saturday. I haven't been in 3 years or so, and since I last attended, the group has broken off into two factions. The concerned alumni vs. the unconcerned alumni. Not sure what it's all about, and not sure if I'll be attending. But I would like to see Slippery, Bob, Paul, Steve, et al.

Facebook is now alive and streaming through our consciousness. Whatever that means. Maybe this foray of mine would be more suited for the social network. Haven't seen the movie but want to.

An old alumni of Rowdy High passed away the other day, and it made me examine how life is fragile and all of the other cliches. And I see older people confined to hoverounds, walkers, and canes. Makes me wonder what's the point? Those people living in pain and sadness, who remember when they could do it all.

So engaged I am. The seventh voyage of the catfish is right around the bend, eh? As I look for more adventures. Gimme shelter!









No comments: