Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Pix of My Niece and her Two Kids"

Pix from the family, who live out in Orange County, and we all know who resides there. The dreaded right-wing conservatives of California.

My niece was in a few movies-as chronicled in past forays-including "Mrs. Doubtfire"; "Getting Even With Dad"; and "So I Married an Axe Murderer." Her silhouette once adorned the cover of TV Guide.

We in the family-or maybe it was just me-who said: "Who'd a thunk it?"

The older daughter is named Faith Haley, whilst the younger daughter is named Summer Skye. I once recommended some names to Amber, my niece, who rejected "Winter Solstice;" "Fall Back;" and "Spring Forward."

Ah, adolescence, v.c.

P.S. I once knew the real father of Rusty in "European Vacation" with Chevy Chase. He worked for Sears here in Atlanta. He had the same bug-eyes as his son. Or vice-versa. His daughter played the lead role in either "Karate Kid 3 or 4."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: