Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Paul McCartney: 'Divorce is Hell'"

Even Paul McCartney is not to immune to life's problems. His wife, Linda, died in the 90's from breast cancer. And now he is going through a divorce. He was so much in love, that he didn't bother to get a pre-nuptial agreement. Seems his ex wants a couple of hundred million. Moving forward, that is.

In the following article Paul says he would like to tour again when he and his ex can work things out. I'm all for that, of course.


Calling his divorce a hard day's night is an understatement as far as Paul McCartney's concerned.

Making rare public remarks on his split from Heather Mills to the U.K.'s Radio Times magazine Tuesday, the former Beatle compared the ongoing proceedings to "going through hell."

"Going through divorce is a very painful thing," the 65-year-old McCartney told the publication. "As Winston Churchill once said, 'If you're going through hell, keep going!' The only solution is to remain dignified. If I don't keep a silence about it, I lose this idea of being dignified. But I've a wonderful baby. She's a great joy to me, as are my elder children, so I'm a lucky man."


P.S. "We Got Married" is the name of the video. And one of my favorite songs from Paul "Post Beatle."

No comments: