Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Susan Backlinie

This ever changing technology is tough on a child of the 60's. But through arduous trial and error, I-thank you very much-figured out how to post a picture onto my weblog.The old way via Picasa had gone kaput, fini'.

 Segue: When I posted the "Jaws" alternate movie posters last week, little did I know Susan Backlinie-she being the shark's ( twenty footer ) first victim, was in such high demand. Traffic to the Pond has soared ( relative, of course ) during the past week. For my little out of the place blog, that is saying something.

 Ms. Backlinie also posed for Penthouse in the 70's. But she got old like the rest of us. I never thought of her as being overly attractive, but what do I know.

 I am proud of myself for solving the technology issue. Chalk one up for the baby boomers!

No comments: