Saturday, December 15, 2012

"My Mom is Gone"

My mom is gone. She passed away Thursday at 4:45 pm. She went peacefully in the hospital. I loved my mom-she was always there for me. I want to say more-write something-a love letter to her, but I am grieving now. I will miss her; there will be a huge void. She was my biggest fan and always encouraged me to write. The following link was one of her favorite stories. I love you, Mom Tell everyone hi in Heaven. Aunt Mad, Grandma Ruby, Granddaddy Pat; Harry, my dad, Aunt Frances, Uncle Gene, Aunt Barbara, and Fred, my stepfather.

http://vietnamcatfish.blogspot.com/search?q=ooh+la+la

4 comments:

John said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Harry. I'll be thinking about you.
John

Anonymous said...

Dear Cat,

I am sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences, Moms are special.
rock on luby's

vietnamcatfish said...

Thanks Rock and John, Things won't ever be the same! She's definitely in a better place!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet sentiment. She's with her "on the other side" family now in love and peace.