Sunday, August 10, 2008

"And That's The Way It Was"

What a week. John Edwards had an affair. What a cretinoid? Look that 1 up in ur Funk and Wagnalls. And now he will be villified by all of the so-called up-right citizenry.

Bernie Mac dead at 50. Pneumonia. Wow!

And Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker lives on in "The Dark Knight."

And the Hootster is writing a letter to MSNBC complaining about corporate greed. Hey, I gave my ex company a recipe which made them millions in sales, and I ain't received a penny yet. Bitter? Mad? Damn tooting I am.

And that's the way it was, 8-8-08. v.c.

P.S. Oh yeah, and the Braves have won 3 games in a row. In Arizona of all places. Can they complete the sweep?

P.S.S. No comments on my last foray. Two girls and a cup. Did anyone watch? Disgusting, eh? The following video is a follow-up. And it is not in good taste. But funny. What can I say?



No comments: