Friday, August 01, 2008

"Epiphany"

As I sit here imbibing and listening to the Eagles, i.e. "Victim Of Love," I'm having an epiphany. To wit, I gotta get my shit together. Pretty much concise and to the point, eh?

I've never had my shit together-don't see how I'm gonna accomplish said fact at such a late date-but, hey, why not? Eh?

But there's always hope. Lose ur dreams and you will lose your mind-in love unkind so saith the sage aka Aerosmith. Drug addicts who turned the corner. See Steven Tyler for more details. Fuck this keyboard which gets stuck on its long and winding road.

I've got the "Hotel California" cd. Every song is a hit. Fuck! These guys were/are good.

I talked to my youngest son tonight and asked him if he liked the Eagles. His reply to wit:

"Not at all!"

O.K.!

I told him we couldn't be related. Must be the mailman's son. Or the dairy man who left the bottles.

I saw "Batman Begins" 2 night. What a clever and insightful-huh?-movie that one is, as the "n" key sticks for the hundreth time. And it's pissin me off. Big time.

As he rambles on attempting to reach a zenith in imbibedom.

On a non-related thought: Fuck the political parties! Obama Shmama. Kinda trendy to like him. The next JFK? Yeh, right. What a fairy tale. You want realism? Watch "Shark Week" on the Discovery Channel. Now that's real! But putting all ur eggs in Obama's basket is like deluding urself of reality. "Batman Begins" is more believable.

I'm getting bored with my diatribe, so I'm gonna close.

And curse Sir Walter Raleigh-he was such a stupid get, v.c.



No comments: